Here we are again, another update to Tematica Investing, your weekly service that replaces the Growth & Dividend Report.
In this week’s edition, we tackle:
- Expectations for GDP in the current quarter fell even further this week.
- As expected Fed Chairwoman Janet Yellen pushes out potential rate hike timing
- Dividend stocks come back into vogue as Yellen’s comments reverse hawkish comments last week and that’s good news for several of our holdings.
Examining Nike ([stock_quote symbol=”NKE”]) and Under Armour ([stock_quote symbol=”UA”]) shares, but only one gets on the Tematica Contender List
- More thematic confirmation ripped from the headlines…
- Other securities mentioned in this report include: Alibaba (BABA), Apple (AAPL), AT&T (T) Dick’s Sporting Goods (DKS), Facebook (FB), Finish Line (FINL), Foot Locker (FL), General Mills (GIS), Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF), ParkerVision (PRKR), Physicians Realty Trust (DOC), Qualcomm (QCOM), Regal Entertainment Group (RGC), Shoe Carnival (SCVL) and Target (TGT).
Click the link below to download the full report